Zwilling Twin Master 10” Bread Knife, Serrated - 32110-250
SKU: 108546 |
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 32110-250
- Twin Master is a commercial knife series which meets all requirements of strict hygiene, safety and quality regulations demanded in a professional kitchen. With bright, ergonomically shaped handles and precision stamped, finely honed, high carbon "NO STAIN" stainless steel blades, these knives deliver long lasting cutting performance. The pastry/bread knife has a long blade with a sharp serrated edge that evenly slices through thick-crusted or soft loaves, baguettes, cakes as well as pastries.
- Precision-stamped from a single-piece of high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Blade Material: Stainless steel
- Blade length: 9.84”
- Type of edge: Serrated Edge
- Ergonomic non-slip synthetic resin yellow handles with enclosed tang
- FDA & NSF approved
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Spain
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.