Zwilling Kolor ID 6” Boning Knife – 33104-151
SKU: 108558 |
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 33104-151
- The ingenious 6 colour ID button system easily identifies a knife to prevent cross-contamination during food preparation; ideal for the conscientious Chef. These precision stamped, finely honed, high performance "NO STAIN" stainless steel blades combined with ergonomic safe-grip handles make ZWILLING KolorID the perfect knife for the commercial kitchen. The ZWILLING KolorID 6" boning knife features a long, slim, thin and flexible blade designed for cutting meat off the bone as well as for separating and skinning meat, poultry or fish.
- Precision-stamped from a single-piece of high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Ergonomic non-slip synthetic resin handles with enclosed tang
- 6 colour ID button system prevents cross-contamination during food prep
- 6 ID buttons included with each knife
- HACCP & NSF approved
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Spain
- Sold by Unit: Each
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.