John Boos Maple Reversible Cutting Board, 20"x 15"x 1-1/4" - 214
SKU: 129334 |
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 214
- John Boos Block 214 Chop-N-Slice cutting board measures 20"x 15" x 1.25 inches. Boos Chop-N-Slice boards are lightweight, easy to lift and store
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time-honored techniques since 1887
- This cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid Northern Hard Rock Maple. John Boos & Co has been a member of the NHLA for over 50 years, with a Sustainability Certification
- Reversible: This cutting board can be used on either side. All boards in the Chop-N-Slice collection are NSF certified
- A sustainable alternative to plastic boards: lightweight, versatile, will not harbor bacteria, and easier on knives than plastic cutting boards
- Antimicrobial: John Boos Northern Hard Rock Maple contains naturally occurring enzymes that kill bacteria.
- Care/Warranty: John Boos offers a 1-year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials. To care for your Boos Board: hand washes and dry (NOT dishwasher safe).
- Use John Boos Board Cream JB-BWC-12 to seal the wood surface, sold separately.
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world
- Sold by Unit: Each
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.