Mixing Glass 16oz, 2Dz/Cs - 1639HT
SKU: 121994 |
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 1639HT
- Restaurant Basics Mixing Glass has a simple, cylindrical body that tapers in slightly to meet the moderately thick base. This Mixing Glass is great for muddling, shaking and straining cocktails, or serving beer, hard cider, iced tea, soft drinks and water.
- Heat Treated
- DuraTuff® - Libbey’s DuraTuff treatment is a super strengthening thermal afterprocess for “pressed” tumblers and stemware. The Duratuff process is performed only on the upper portion of the glass increasing its resistance to thermal and mechanical shock. It produces some of the most durable glassware in the industry. It’s barware tough.
- Pattern: Restaurant Basics
- Size: H 5-7/8"; T 3-1/2"; B 2-3/8"; D 3-1/2"
Capacity: 16 oz
- Glass Treatment: fully tempered
- Sold by Unit: Case of 24
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.