Taylor Infrared Thermometer - 9523
SKU: 118366 |
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 9523
- Quickly and easily take surface temperature readings with this Taylor 9523 infrared thermometer
- Perform lightning fast, pin-point accurate surface temperature readings with the Taylor 9523 infrared thermometer! This thermometer is ideal for tracking the temperature of all kinds of cooked or baked goods without the risk of cross-contamination. It is also great for taking temperature readings on cooking surfaces like griddle tops.
- If you need to take surface temperatures on equipment, this thermometer's infrared mode lets you easily switch over. The infrared thermometer has a range of -49 to 750 degrees Fahrenheit (-45 to 399 Celsius).
- This infrared thermometer's gun-shaped design and trigger activation make it very ergonomic and easy to use in your commercial kitchen. Just point and pull the trigger to get an accurate temperature reading.
- This thermometer can measure temperatures within 2 degrees Fahrenheit (1.5 degrees Celsius) in just under 2 seconds. It also features a backlit LCD display that clearly shows temperature readings to the user and a low battery indicator so you never have to deal with dead batteries.
- This thermometer is powered by two "AAA" batteries (included).
- A nylon case makes it easy to store and protects it when not in use.
- Note: This thermometer is not intended to be used for medical purposes and will not accurately report body temperatures.
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.