ZWILLING JA HENCKELS CAN
Zwilling Twin Grip 4-1/2" Utility Knife - 38725-120
SKU: 108591 |
Ships from: NS / NL
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 38725-120
- TWIN Grip knives feature ergonomic handles designed for kitchen tasks that require knives for finer or smaller tasks including chopping herbs, cutting, slicing or paring fruits and vegetables. Molded, slip-resistant synthetic resin handles provide comfortable control while the Friodur(R) ice-hardened "NO STAIN" stainless steel blades provide excellent cutting performance. This vegetable knife has a strong blade with a smooth cutting edge and firm tip, which can be used to peel and cut up fruit and vegetables, as well as remove their seeds and pips. It is also perfect for removing parts of fruit and vegetables that have gone bad. This practical ZWILLING knife is a high-quality, everyday knife that can be used to prepare healthy fruit and vegetable dishes.
- Precision stamped from special formula high performance "NO STAIN" stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Synthetic resin handle
- Made in Spain
- Textured handles are ergonomically contoured for a secure grip
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Spain
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.