Potato/Fry Cutter 3/8” - 47713
SKU: 108044 |
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 47713
- Quickly cut even 3/8" wide potato strips with the Vollrath 47713 3/8" French fry cutter!
- Perfect for fast casual to upscale restaurants, this Vollrath french fry cutter will allow you to speed up food prep while producing quality, consistent 3/8" fries and potato slices. Its combination of simplicity, efficiency, durability, and accessibility will allow any of your available employees to breeze through dozens of potatoes without missing a beat.
- You'll dice even the toughest spuds with some help from this unit's lengthy, strong handle. It provides you with more leverage when cutting, reducing the total effort that you need put into each pull. It includes a soft, ergonomic grip for reducing user fatigue as well.
- A set of screw holes, located 10" x 6 3/4" apart, allow you to mount this bottom of the legs to a countertop or wall.
- Thanks to its stainless steel "V" trough, this cutter's unique shape and build make it easier to clean and maintain.
- Its nickel-plated, cast-iron structure allows it to keep up with the demands of a commercial kitchen without suffering from serious wear and tear. The nickel coating offers corrosion and friction resistance, as well as aesthetic appeal.
Size: 8 ½”W x 11 ½”D x 23”H
- Cut size: 3/8"
- Sharp blades to consistently produce pieces 3/8" in size.
- One piece blade assembly makes it easy to change
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.