Bus Box, Natural - 52657
SKU: 125889 |
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
Do you want to learn more? Please email us or call us at 1-800-565-1216 to request pricing
Why don't we show the price?
We understand it may cause inconveniences. Some manufacturers and brands have different rules about the way their products and prices are displayed.
Your privacy is our top priority. We'll send you the price and any information you request. We won't share your email with anyone.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 52657
- The Vollrath 52657 Signature bus box is made of polyethylene that can be safely used to store food. Because of its ability to withstand temperatures from -30 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, it can also be safely used in a freezer or in hot conditions. Interior lugs enable stacking without the risk of jamming with other boxes, while the reinforced handles streamline lifting and carrying the box, even when it's full.
- High-density polyethylene construction
- Temperature range: -30 to 180 degrees F
- Safe for food use
- Reinforced handles facilitate carrying
- Interior lugs prevent jamming when stacked
- Handles have a hole for draining purposes
- Smooth interior bottom with a ribbed exterior bottom
- Natural color
- Overall dimensions: 20 in. W x 15 in. D x 7 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sold by Unit : Each
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.