Miyabi 5000 FCD 9-1/2” Gyutoh/Chef’s Knife - 34681-241
SKU: 119031 |
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 34681-241
- The gyutoh, or chef’s knife, is a general purpose knife for the preparation of larger cuts of meat and vegetables.
- It has a fine carbide steel core which gives the knife very good initial sharpness and cutting edge retention.
- The core is embedded in 48 layers of steel which create each knife’s unique Damascus-design.
- The symmetrical cutting edge is Honbazuke honed.
- This three-stage grinding, sharpening and polishing process gives the knife razor-like sharpness.
- The entire length of the edge can be used to cut as there is no finger guard.
- The join between handle and bolster is completely smooth, which helps to prevent calluses forming on the thumb and forefinger and gives a comfortable grip.
- Hand wash only for best care and avoid cutting on glass, ceramic or stone boards as these will prematurely dull the edge.
- Maintain and sharpen using whetstones.
- FRIODUR ice-hardened for extreme hardness
- Rockwell hardness of approximately 61
- Pakka wood handle accented by a steel mosaic pin and handle end cap
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Sold by Unit: Each
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.