Zwilling® Kolor ID 8” Chef’s Knife, Granton Edge - 33111-201
SKU: 108618 |
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 33111-201
- The ZWILLING KolorID Chef's Knife is the workhorse of the kitchen for chopping, slicing, or dicing meat and vegetables
- The broad, sturdy blade and comfortable, balanced size will quickly become the go-to knife for everyday tasks
- The Granton edge helps prevent food from sticking to the blade.
- The ingenious 6 colour ID button system easily identifies a knife to prevent cross-contamination during food preparation
- Precision-stamped from a single-piece of high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Blade Material: Stainless steel
- Blade length: 7.87”
- Type of edge: Granton Edge
- Ergonomic non-slip synthetic resin handles with enclosed tang
- 6 colour ID button system prevents cross-contamination during food prep
- 6 ID buttons included with each knife
- HACCP & NSF approved
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Spain
- Sold by Unit: Each
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.