Cooper Digital Pocket Test Thermometer with Temperature Alarm - DFP450W-0-8
SKU: 102359 |
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: DFP450W-0-8
- Our DFP450W Digital Pocket Test with adjustable Temperature Alarm was specifically designed for the harshest foodservice environments. The Instrument can be programmed to provide a visual alarm (blinking display) once the set temperature is reached. The initial default alarm temperature is 140oF (60oC). Potentially hazardous mercury thermometers are often used to check the extreme water temperature of commercial dish water. Eliminate the risk of a mercury spill; the DFP450W stores the maximum heat registered and is waterproof. Guaranteed Accurate for Life means there is no need of field adjusting of calibration settings and no risk of introducing error into the instrument.
- Digital display with stem
- 4-3/4" (121mm) shaft length
- 3/4" (19mm) tip
- -40 to 450°F/-40° to 232°C temperature range, ±2°F/1°C temperature accuracy
- Update button
- 1.5v/#392 battery
- Antimicrobial additive
- NSF, CE, WEEE, RoHS
- Maximum Temperature: 450 - 536°F (230 - 285°C)
- Minimum Temperature: -40°F (-40°C)
- Display: digital type
- Sold by Unit : Each
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.