Zwilling® 10” Sharpening Steel - 32526-260
SKU: 108550 |
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 32526-260
- Honing steels are made of steel that has ridges lengthwise like a file.
- These ridges help remove burrs, a slight metal buildup, off the edge of a knife.
- Using this steel on a routine basis will help maintain the sharpness of a knife.
- 10" long
- Ergonomic non-slip synthetic resin yellow handle
- FDA & NSF approved
- Made in Spain
- Sold by Unit: Each
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.