Zwilling® Twin Master 6-1/2” Flexible Boning Knife - 32101-160
SKU: 108570 |
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 32101-160
- Twin Master is a commercial knife series which meets all requirements of strict hygiene, safety and quality regulations demanded in a professional kitchen. With bright, ergonomically shaped handles and precision stamped, finely honed, high carbon "NO STAIN" stainless steel blades, these knives deliver long lasting cutting performance. The boning knife features a long, slim, thin and flexible blade designed for cutting meat off the bone as well as for separating and skinning meat, poultry or fish.
- Precision-stamped from a single-piece of high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Blade Material: Stainless steel
- Blade length: 6.3”
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Ergonomic non-slip synthetic resin yellow handles with enclosed tang
- FDA & NSF approved
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Spain
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.