ZWILLING JA HENCKELS CAN
Zwilling Twin Grip 3-1/2" Paring Knife, Mint– 38150-092
SKU: 114431 |
Ships from: NS / NL
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 38150-092
- TWIN Grip knives feature ergonomic handles designed for kitchen tasks that require knives for finer or smaller tasks including chopping herbs, cutting, slicing or paring fruits and vegetables. Molded, slip-resistant synthetic resin handles provide comfortable control while the Friodur(R) ice-hardened "NO STAIN" stainless steel blades provide excellent cutting performance. This paring and garnishing knife tapers to a central point and is a versatile knife that you can professionally use for all your cutting, peeling and garnishing work in the kitchen.
- Clean, peel and cut fruit and vegetables in the blink of an eye with this paring and garnishing knife from the TWIN® Grip series.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special formula steel
- Mint Green Synthetic resin handle
- Textured handles are ergonomically contoured for a secure grip
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Spain
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.