Zwilling Twin Grip 3” Paring Knife – 38095-092
SKU: 114429 |
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 38095-092
- Zwilling Twin Grip 3” Paring Knife
- TWIN Grip knives feature ergonomic handles designed for kitchen tasks that require knives for finer or smaller tasks including chopping herbs, cutting, slicing or paring fruits and vegetables. Molded, slip-resistant synthetic resin handles provide comfortable control while the Friodur(R) ice-hardened "NO STAIN" stainless steel blades provide excellent cutting performance. This paring and garnishing knife tapers to a central point and is a versatile knife that you can professionally use for all your cutting, peeling and garnishing work in the kitchen. Clean, peel and cut fruit and vegetables in the blink of an eye with this paring and garnishing knife from the TWIN® Grip series. This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. Additionally, this product comes with a full warranty.
- Precision stamped from special formula high performance "NO STAIN" stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Synthetic resin handle
- Textured handles are ergonomically contoured for a secure grip
- Handle Color: Black
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Spain
- Sold by Unit: Each
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.