Zwilling® Twin Master 12” Chef’s Knife - 32108-300
SKU: 108564 |
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 32108-300
- Twin Master is a commercial knife series which meets all requirements of strict hygiene, safety and quality regulations demanded in a professional kitchen. With bright, ergonomically shaped handles and precision stamped, finely honed, high carbon "NO STAIN" stainless steel blades, these knives deliver long lasting cutting performance. The ZWILLING Twin Master Chef's Knife is the workhorse of the kitchen. Whether chopping, slicing, or dicing meat and vegetables, the broad, sturdy blade and comfortable, balanced size will quickly become the go-to knife for everyday tasks.
- Precision-stamped from a single-piece of high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Blade Material: Stainless steel
- Blade length: 11.81”
- Type of edge: Fine Edge
- Ergonomic non-slip synthetic resin yellow handles with enclosed tang
- FDA & NSF approved
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Spain
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.