Zwilling Four Star 8” Bread Knife – 31076-201
SKU: 109225 |
Please note that when ordering from Newfoundland, items shipped from Nova Scotia may take an extra 7-10 business days to arrive.
- Additional Info
- Manufacturer Number: 31076-201
- The ZWILLING Four Star Bread Knife. This long knife is especially suited to cutting bread and rolls but can also be used for other cutting requirements. Its serrated cutting edge evenly slices thick-crusted or soft-white loaves as well as baguettes
- FOUR STAR is the top-selling knife series of ZWILLING J.A. Henckels worldwide. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort. Thanks to their seamless transition from bolster to handle, the knives are comfortable to use for long periods of time. The bolster provides the right balance while acting as a safe finger guard.
- Manufactured in Germany
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side
- Sold by Unit: Each
No additional specifications found for this product.
No additional information found for this product.